Contact Linda Ernst in Interlibrary Loan if you have any questions about faculty delivery.
What Will Be Delivered
- Physical items in Pelletier which can be checked out
- Books, videos, journals
- Interlibrary Loans, E-ZBorrow Books
- Items you ordered and asked for notification
What Can't be Delivered
- Electronic Materials
- Things that are checked out
- Things that don't circulation (e.g., Reference Books)
- Things not shelved in Pelletier
Where/When We Deliver
- To academic building coordinators' offices
- Every weekday
- Delivery within 2 days of request (M-F)
Please notify us if you do not want delivery.
- Drop off returns in your academic building coordinator's office
To request journal articles from the Pelletier print journal collection, or to request delivery of an entire journal volume, please use one of these forms.
Request a Single Item from Allecat
On a list of search results, click "Faculty Request"
OR -- on a single title record, click the "Faculty Request" button
Fill in your name and ID# (not your email login)
ID must be 7 digits - add leading 0's if needed
Allecat will notify you that the request was accepted.
Request Multiple Items from Allecat
Place the items you want in the Marked Items list (aka "Book Cart")
There are three ways to do this:
On a list of titles, click the Book Cart button
On a list of titles, check boxes and click "Save Marked Records"
On a single title display, click "Save Records" button
When you have made your selections,
Click "View Saved" button on any screen
Click the Faculty Request option on the Saved List
Follow the remaining instructions.
If you put items on the Saved List that cannot be delivered, they will not have check boxes on the final order confirmation screen.