Sign up For Refworks
RefWorks in a Nutshell
- RefWorks Login
- Import references from library research databases or from text files.
- Automatically insert references into a paper.
- Format a bibliography in seconds using styles like MLA, APA, etc.
- With a plug-in for MS Word called Write-N-Cite, insert references with the click of a button.
- Save PDF documents to your personal database, linked to the citation.
- Access your references from anywhere in the world, including on your mobile device.
For off campus access: Alleghey Group Code: RWAlleghenyC
Set Up an Account
- Initial account set up must be done from on campus.
- Set Up a RefWorks Account from On Campus
Off Campus Access
- Initial account set up must take place on campus.
- Use the following special Group Code assigned to Allegheny: RWAlleghenyC
- If you are visiting an institution that also subscribes to RefWorks, use the following URL to login:http://www.refworks.com/rwsingle, enter the Group Code above, and login with your Allegheny personal account information.
All alumni of subscribing academic institutions will have life-long access to RefWorks. Access will continue to be available an institution’s alumni as long as that institution subscribes.